In order to remain as a Professional Member in “Good Standing” with the RTI, a Professional Member must meet the following criteria at the time of Annual Membership Renewal:
- Submit Proof of 45 Continued Education Hours
- Submit Payment of the Annual Membership Renewal Fee
- Be in Compliance with the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
Should any of the above criteria not be met the member will receive notice that membership is revoked. Only members “in good standing” can access RTI’s Professional Liability Insurance program and the Online Community Site.
TERMINATION OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP IS IMMEDIATE ON:
- Cancellation of Professional Liability Insurance.
- Neglecting to meet the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of RTI.
Note: All renewal Applications are subject to the approval. All Memberships terminate one year after the date of registration.